- We welcome everyone into a caring and happy environment
- We aim to foster the total well being of the children within the context of their cultural and religious traditions.
- The children are encouraged to reach their full potential academically and socially.
- We acknowledge that parents are the primary educators of the children and we value their support of and interest in all our efforts.
- Presentation Primary School teaches respect for one another and respect for the environment.
- Our pupils develop a sense of their own self worth and their value as individuals.
- Children learn to tolerate the needs and differences of others.
- Pupils of our school leave with the skills and abilities necessary for their future life and learning.
- The staff works professionally, together as a team, respecting the individuality of each staff member and sharing expertise in a cooperative environment.